We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fruits are an excellent alternative for children's dessert or snack. They are foods that cannot be missed infant diet, for its great contribution of vitamins and fibers. They are antioxidants and help strengthen the immune system. In addition, they favor digestion.
Guiainfantil.com invites us to eat fruits at all times of the year with this recipe from fruit banners with yogurt. A perfect and healthy combination for children. This time we have chosen bananas, strawberries, kiwis, melon and grapes, but you can make the skewers with other fruits such as apple, mango or watermelon.
- 2 bananas
- 1 slice of melon
- 6 strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1 natural yogurt or whatever flavor you want
- 3 or 4 wooden toothpicks
- Tips: if you want you can add pieces of apple, mango, pineapple or other fruits
These fruit skewers are very simple, easy and very quick to prepare. In addition, their presentation is fun and original, so children will be attracted to eat them. It will be like eating something like a rainbow!
1. We start by washing and drying the strawberries. We remove the corolla, that is, the leaves, split them in half and reserve them. If they are small, leave them whole, and if they are large cut them into pieces, enough so that they can prick with the toothpick.
2. Wash and peel the kiwis and cut them into slices and then in half. Reserve.
3. Cut the melon into chunks.
4. Wash and dry the grapes.
5. Peel and slice the bananas.
6. To assemble the skewers, follow the same order that you choose, until the fruits are finished.
7. Accompany the fruit banners with a natural yogurt or the one that the children like the most.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Fruit banners with yogurt. Recipe for children's dessert or snack, in the category of Fruits on site.