We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are one of those who makes your mouth water at the thought of cheese, We suggest you make fresh cheese at home. A great way to personalize what you eat and give it the touch you want.
On our site you will find a very simple recipe to make homemade cheese to which you can add the seasonings you want, to taste, be it pepper, herbs or spices.
- 1 liter of pasteurized milk
- 1 lemon
- 100 ml of natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
Learn how to make queso fresco at home with this easy recipe for the whole family.
- Place the milk in a saucepan and put it over low heat (it is preferable to use milk that is not long-expired because it can make the curdling process difficult). When it reaches a boiling point, remove from heat and reserve.
- When 20 minutes have passed, add the lemon juice, yogurt and liquid cream.
- Mix carefully until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Return everything to the fire until curd clumps begin to form, at this time add a pinch of salt.
- You will see that the serum does not set, you will have to remove it from the heat and remove everything you can, you can use a gauze.
- When you finish draining, you will see that a creamy paste has formed that you have to knead, this is where you can give it the shape you want, either in a block or in a ball.
- Store the cheese in a container in the fridge, let the whole mixture settle and ... voila! You just made cheese at home.
You can read more articles similar to How to make cheese at home. Easy recipe for the whole family, in the category of Custards - puddings on site.